Tuesday, June 2, 2020

feeling hot hot hot

This morning, I woke earlier than the past couple of days so I could get my 3 mile run in...I didn't get it started until about 10am and boy was it steamy! The real feel was 90 degrees and I completely agree with that number. I finished up and then walked to the office to stretch and cool off/chat with Brad.  Walked home and made lunch for myself and the kids and was so incredibly thankful to my thoughtful husband for turning on the ac this morning before he left. 

Osten spent part of the afternoon in neighbor Wil's pool and then the skies started clouding up and we got a nice thunderstorm. The sky was pretty magical when it was all over. We watched the movie A Dog's Purpose and ate some popcorn/candy I bought from the local theater. I really don't know what we would do without the Falls Theater--I hope it can survive this shutdown and we can all be safe in the process. 

No comments:

happy Wednesday