Sunday, April 1, 2018

arisen indeed!

Happy Easter to all and I didn't get a good April Fool's joke pulled but my Mom tried to convince me a tornado was headed to River Falls when I called her this evening.

We did get prepared for Easter yesterday with egg coloring, Easter vigil service and going out to eat at Mariachi Loco.









The Easter Bunny did visit last night and left 6 baskets--including one for Anders' friend Emma. She found it this morning when she joined us for going to Grandma and Grandpa Olson's house for Easter scalloped potatoes and ham. We watched Katie's new movie Thor Ragnarok on our drive north.





We learned of Grandma Betty rising during her turn as helping with communion this morning. She tripped and fell while holding communion wine. She fell and then arose and took communion and helped calculate the offering after the service, came home and served 10 people for Easter dinner. I'm so happy she is ok--she did bruise her hand and her chest, but seems to be in excellent spirits.

Back home this evening, ate a beef roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, bread, carrots and broccoli and then I went to Anytime for my workout (first one since March 23).

No comments:

break day 3

Woke up on my home farm and headed over to Brandt Ridge to get the last of Moms stuff packed and brought to Kyle and Kim’s garage. We got he...