Thursday, November 26, 2015

the 16th

It's been a busy past couple of weeks, so I will do my best to update to this beautiful Thanksgiving day. On Monday, the 16th, I was busy getting ready for conferences on the 17th and had my night class. It was a really nice class outlining strategies to help students who struggle with temper and compulsive behavior. I was able to use the next day in school.

After the incident, identify the antecedent, the behavior and then the consequence. Also, you should never try to have a conversation with a child who is in the fullness of their anger...wait for them to cool off and then have a conversation about it later. That will help in finding the ABCs and try to avoid in the future.

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...