Wednesday, June 25, 2014

rainy baseball game

Last night, K had gymnastics, A had baseball and then K had a first aid class.  It was quite a bit of running around for the Olson family for a short time.  O and I dropped off A, picked up K and dropped her off at her next activity.  By the time we got back for A's game, there was a nice downpour of rain.  We had an umbrella, but it was not quite big enough for Brad, O and myself so O and I went back to K's first aid class.

With all the rain we have been having this summer/late spring, the coaches opted to continue to play the game.  The kids seemed oblivious to the downpour and were actually enjoying it.  I haven't seen the baseball pants yet, but I am sure they will be fun to wash ;)

Here are some photos from K' first aid class.  She got to see the inside of an ambulance and get an EKG.  Photos courtesy my friend Brenda.  It was a nice class.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...