Tuesday, December 3, 2013

birthday party at Holiday Inn in Mankato

I got to spend my birthday with some of the most special people in my life.

Mom and Dad Blomgren
Kent, Brenda, Anna and Abby
Kurt, Vance, Stuart, Ross and Katie
Kyle, Kim, Kyle, Adam, Liana and Ryan
Cory, Joan, Thomas, Evan and Trenton and of course our family, Brad, A, K and O

Kurt bought a cake, the Owatonna Huskies won the state championship for football and Bradley took me out to Tav on the Ave for wings.  We tried to go to Applebees, but they were closing.  The Mankato Applebees is where we had our first date...I thought that was pretty special for Brad to think of something so sweet.

It was a great way to celebrate the 21st anniversary of my 21st birthday--same town and everything, just no tequila this time.

No comments:

appointment day with the best MomIn America

Woke up on the home farm and had a nice breakfast with brother Kurt. Then off to Mountain Lake to pick Mom up for her cardiac and spine imag...