Friday, September 18, 2009

Back 2 School



Anders is now a 2nd grader and started school on this Grandma B's birthday--September 1st. He is currently going to school, playing football, attending Sunday School, starting piano lessons and enjoying the fleeting days of summer.

The other night, I got home from a meeting at 7:30pm to meet Anders, his friend John and sister Katie running through sprinklers--skeetos in full force, sun setting and temps dropping quickly. The trio was not phased one bit, they were relishing the last few moments of outdoor freedom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anders certainly has an active schedule. Heard about his football game - great going Anders!
I hope he enjoys piano lessons. It is an advantage to be able to play.

Grandpa Bud

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!