Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Katie's best buddy


This is a message from our dear Sheri---her son, Ian and Katie are very best friends...


Okay, So, Katie and Ian are playing super well this AM, so I spend some time with Jack and Evy swinging them, singing and such. 20 Minutes later, Ian comes in and wants to swing…so I remove the babies who really did need to take a break from the swinging and this is how it went:

Sheri: come on kids, lets go check on Katie (who oddly wasn’t with Ian).
Ian: No, you can’t
S: Where’s Katie? Katie…
No answer
S: come on Evy and Jack, lets go find her
I: No Mommy, you can’t
S: Where is she (Everyone was downstairs and the gate was up to keep the babies off the steps)
I: Katie need pace
S: What?
I: Katie need Pace!
S: I don’t understand…Katie….Katie
I: (Totally irritated) NOOOOO, Katie NEED PACE!.....sigh..
S: Come on Jack and Evy…(pulling the kids out of range so Ian can swing and they don’t get knocked down)
I: NOOOOO!!!! Katie NEED PACE so she can push her BM out!

Sure enough, she was back by the fire truck trying to push out a BM….I have to say, what great communication those two have and they totally respect each other, giving Katie space to poop! How sweet and what a good job and trust she has in him to communicate that!!!! I brought her up to the T and eventually she had a golf ball sized BM in the T (I went to get Maiya and Steve was here when she finished). WHAT A HOOT!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just plain funny! Also just plain sweet! Those two certainly have a good relationship and what a strong connection for Ian to stand his ground so strongly! Great to see from a humorous point of view and a personal friendship point of view! Priceless!

Grandpa Bud

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!