Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Katie is 111 weeks...






As some know, I have been taking photos of Katie every week since she was born. I am posting just a few select photos to chronicle the life and times of a special little lady. Today she is passing the milestone of 111 weeks.
She is currently running, walking (doing a walking video with Anders and I), speaking in up to five word sentences, climbing Anders' loft ladder, teasing Ian--her buddy at daycare.
One story from daycare is that Katie was playing/teasing Ian yesterday and a friend of Sheri's who watches the kids sometimes while Sheri needs to run an errand made the comment to Katie that she was a stinker. Katie quickly responded "Mrs. Pemble, I'm not a stinker, I'm a goof ball!" When asked who calls her a goof ball, Katie whispered "my Grandpa Bud".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I about fell off my chair on Katie's comment that she's a goofball! I haven't laughed that hard in ages! I got to say that all of our grandchildren have given us moments where it just "warms the heart" particularly with laughter.

Grandpa Bud and yep, I did tell her she was a goof ball!

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!