Saturday, October 9, 2021

down home and US Bank Stadium

Last night after Katie’s swim practice, she and I traveled south to drop her off at her dear cousin, Siri’s house to spend the weekend and go to Valley Scare. 

I drove on to my home farm to spend the night at Kurt’s house. I slept so well that I missed my 12 mile run and just took a little walk around the farm. Then it was to St. James to spend the day with mom. We had so much fun catching up. Eating tater tot hot dish and fixing her television. We ate dinner at Jake’s with Kyle, Kim and Kyle. 








Then it was to US Bank stadium to watch the RF Wildcat band win 7th place and also watch Anders light up the field as a Blugold. I got to sit with Meg and Lindsey. Now I’m in the parking garage hopefully getting out sometime today.

No comments:

happy Wednesday