Friday, June 22, 2012

Leo Arnold

Uncle Leo passed away on Wednesday.  He waged a battle against cancer and was so strong, but finally his body gave way and he is now watching us from above in his heavenly home. 

Mom told me that shortly after he died, there was a brilliant rainbow painting the sky which gave his family comfort in knowing he was in a better place. 

This is from his daughter, Tammi's Facebook page:


I've had the honor and privilege to be at my father's bed side as his journey here on earth ended and his new life in Heaven began. I've had this privilege many times through my job, but each experience confirms that there is a better place to go when we leave here. My dad taught me lessons not by his words, but by his deeds and I hope I can pass those lessons to my children. At times like this, I value the friends and family the Lord has blessed me with. Until we meet again Dad!

No comments:

Today was a fun day at school and home. Our class has been communicating with a class grandparent who drives a semi truck named trucker Bob....