Tuesday, March 23, 2021

quattro dia

We got to witness the sunrise again today! 

Then northern bound for Grand Portage. We got to see the Canadian Border and the biggest waterfall in Minnesota on the Pigeon River. Back down to Grand Marais for lunch. 

 





We stopped at a beautiful Cascade River to see the beautiful waterfalls. We returned to our condo and I went for a walk along the Gitchi Gami Trail for about a mile. Saw a very sweet little resort called Cobblestone Cabins and also several clumps of pussy willows on my walk. 

Back to make dinner, made some Mac Cheese and then we played a little ping pong where I reined family champion. Katie and I then played Trivial Pursuit where she beat me six pie pieces to two. Cozy fire with s’mores and now watching Rain Man. 





No comments:

115-70!

Game 6 of the Timberwolves Nuggets series was so fun to watch. The Timberwolves were firing on all cylinders. I got to see the game at a spo...