Friday, February 19, 2021

happy birthday 🎈 Daddy B

Happy happy birthday dear Daddy in heaven. 

Sunrise on his birthday 

Sunset on Daddy’s birthday

And here is a beautiful tribute by brother Kurt:

In visiting the Butterfield cemetery this morning to reflect on yesterday’s celebration of life ceremony and burial for Butch, I couldn’t help but be totally impressed with this flower display, complete with garden seed packets.  I thought of how many thousands of displays he and and Marilyn had put together and his own is a masterpiece as well, it seemed perfectly fitting.  I walked 20 feet away to Ross’s headstone to view the green bow tie I placed there yesterday.  I had grabbed it out of his room to put in my pocket to give me a good omen for speaking yesterday.   In between Ross and Butch, is my father’s grave.  It happens to be his birthday today.







No comments:

eventful day

Anders turned 23, Ryan and Summer became parents to Leon Clarence—Leon was airlifted to Sioux Falls as he was having breathing issues and th...