Sunday, October 18, 2020

1 hike, 2 sleepovers and many loads of leaves

Today, my crew of walkers expanded by two--Sarah, Michelle, Gretchen, Angie and I walked the 5 mile Stillwater bridge hike...we logged almost 11,000 steps on that walk. It was even colder today than it was yesterday. But is sure felt great. 

Osten and Katie each went to a sleepover on Saturday night. They are kids who are in their class, so I felt ok sending them. They had a great time, but I don't think a lot of sleep happened. Katie was at friend Rachel's house and Osten was friend Michaels.

Brad and I rake A LOT of leaves today and took many loads to the compost pile (I think I counted nine). Brad worked a lot harder than I as he started the process as I was on my walk. It was good to have teamwork. 

Snow is predicted for tomorrow and Tuesday so we wanted to make sure to get most of the leaves off the yard before that winter precipitation descends. 

view of one of the many beautiful maples of River Falls while it was still clothed in it's leaves. 

No comments:

happy Wednesday