Wednesday, August 29, 2012

stinka

he looks innocent enough...
The Terrific 2's are here.  Last night, Osten asserted his growing personality with wandering around, hiding, and asking to be chased around the library.  His fine pearly chompers also decided to insert themselves into my warm and waiting arm flesh--no marks, but quite painful none the less. 

After exploring the recesses of library offices searching for my sweet 2 year old, I came out to find two of my colleagues who were sporting large smiles and knowing looks as they are the parents of grown children.  More than likely that will be Brad and I some day reflecting on times such as the ones I had just encountered--the Golden Days of parenthood.

2 comments:

Dintemanns said...

Yikes! Interesting trip to the library!
Hattie bit me once, recently. It was so so unexpected as she had never even hinted at doing it before. She bit my groin area :) I screamed. I thought she was coming to hug me.

theolsons said...

YIKES--that was one heck of a surprise. I do think it will be a bargaining tool in the future ;)

Today was a fun day at school and home. Our class has been communicating with a class grandparent who drives a semi truck named trucker Bob....