Thursday, February 23, 2012

Angel

Bright and early this morning, Osten woke up and was sick in his pack and play. He came into bed with me and slept for a while...woke up at 3:45am and got sick again. Brad kept him home today and I packed Kathryn, Anders and myself off to Good Hope. Shortly after pulling onto south shore road, I heard a flat tire. I pulled off to the side and flagged down a family from Good Hope. She called her husband and I told her I thought an angel stopped. She laughed and confided that her husband's name is indeed Angel. After they stopped 2 other GHS friends stopped to lend a hand. We are truly blessed.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...