Friday, December 18, 2009

Funeral play...

I have commented on Sheri the wonder caregiver before. I love being at work and getting a play by play of Katie's day.

Katie says: That was a good funeral
Sheri repeats: That was a good funeral?
K: yes, My puppy died
S Oh (feeling and looking a little perplexed by Katie’s smile and joy)
Hope: Yes her puppy died.
S: Walks around the corner and there is Ian Laying dead on the floor…Of course I cried


And they are continuing to play funeral and dead dog…haaaaaah….TGIF this is a very emotional job….

Later message from Sheri...

Okay now they are talking about how the puppy died

Katie: You got scraped by a tree


Ian: No I got runned over by a car


….this is so hard to ignore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Creative minds. Really makes you think.

Grandpa Bud

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!