Tuesday, November 27, 2012
the talk
We are realizing that it may be the time to have the talk with A...it breaks my heart to have this conversation as I never believed in Santa, but Brad and I decided the time has come to be straight with him. If there is anyone out there reading this, who can comment, is there a special way to initiate the conversation?
Letting him know that the spirit of Santa and of giving is alive and well is the goal of this interchange...I'm just kind of chicken to initiate the conversation. I am not shy about many things, but this one has me thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment