Sunday, November 18, 2012
all I want for Christmas
KGO will be singing this familiar and heartwarming tune soon. She lost tooth 8d when her brother, O knocked her in the mouth this afternoon. With loosing 8d, she now has lost five of the 24 teeth in her mouth. She just informed me that she only has 19 more to go. Always an opportunity for a math lesson ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment