Monday, November 12, 2012
observation
No post on Friday as I was spending time in Katoland interviewing the dashing IGO for my preschool profile project. He is a complete stitch and as his mother observed, "he blew the top off the development charts". It was so fun to spend time with him and his sister without the distraction of caring for my own children. That needs to be planned again with other family members.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
big love for Birchbark House
I’m entranced by Louise Erdrich stories. I’m reading the Birchbark House series. Almost done with book 4 of 5. I just wish there were more.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment