Monday, May 20, 2013
gymnastics extravaganza
Yesterday, K and the RF Gymnastics Club hosted a gymnastics extravaganza showcasing the hard work they have completed this school year. K was motivated to practice her round offs, one handed cartwheels and cartwheels in the yard after the extravaganza.
O enjoyed the extravaganza--I think I will be enrolling him in the next session. He loved the music and really enjoyed moving along to the rhythm. He's a hoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment