Thursday, May 16, 2013
little green rows...
This morning, I drove up to Osceola for a technology interview for a third grade teaching position. I'm one of six candidates and the competition is tight, so I'm not holding my breath, but on my journey, I saw the heads of some plants poking through the soil. Rows and rows of green in fields between River Falls and Osceola. So picturesque!
I also saw two turkeys--one on my northward journey and one on my southward journey. The first turkey was a tom that was clipped by a car and feathers were flying EVERYWHERE. The turkey was still flying, so I hope he has recovered. The second was a hen and I believe she was crossing very close to the first bird. Maybe she was going back to nurse her mate. The time difference was about 1 1/2 hours, so you never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment