Monday, May 20, 2013
baseball tournament!
A's 11A team played in the River Falls tournament this weekend. They won 2 games, lost 2 games. The two losses were close (with a few runs) and the two wins were to teams they had played earlier and to whom they had lost. Put a little swagger in his walk, not too much, but just enough to show confidence.
Their team is scheduled to play tomorrow night, so I hope I will have a chance to catch a little of the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment