Tuesday, May 28, 2013
fun and fitness day
I received a photo from dear friend, Sharyl on Friday while at work...here is K and Alex at Fun and Fitness Day 2013. K competed and completed the mile run--she said she wasn't last place and thought it might be kind of fun to jog with me this summer.
A missed his final fun and fitness day as he fell victim to the flu...he was pretty bummed out, but I think we can try to recreate.
It is pretty awesome to have days dedicated to wellness and learning how to take care of the physical part of our fitness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment