Update...mom passed at about 9:10 this morning as we were watching St. John's , Sherburn church service. A prayer was being said for her and the words "there is a place ready for you" were being said as she took her last breath. Jennifer and I will follow up with arrangements once we have things set. For now, please continue prayers to help our families navigate our loss. TIA🙏🏻❤️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...




No comments:
Post a Comment