Tuesday, July 15, 2025
day 2 rest day
After our day where I walked and paddled a total of 31,286 steps/strokes, we woke late and took it easy. Natalie and I went for a short paddle, the kids and I played cards, Brad made yummy Outdoor Boys bread with honey butter, Nate made yummy rice and refried beans with taco seasoning and jalapeƱo and tortillas, Natalie and Micah made a smoky campfire & then we all retreated when the mosquitoes descended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...














No comments:
Post a Comment