Wednesday, July 30, 2025
cemetery walk and found my dress!
This morning, I read a great book about the Larson and Pierson families. I learned my great grandparents, Andrew and Anna were buried at the St. James cemetery. Anna was my current age when she died of breast cancer. I drove to the cemetery, got my morning walk in and discovered that both sets of my maternal great grandparents were there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...





No comments:
Post a Comment