Friday, July 11, 2025
27…bye bye Batstone’s and hello Weaver-Olsons
Here we go…Brad and I celebrated our 27 years of marriage today! We took Erin, Ella and Judah back to the landing and then spent the day in Ely meeting up with Nathan, Natalie and Micah. I did some laundry and a little shopping and also got my steps in for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a loss, but a good game by 83
Today, Brad, Anders and I went to Osten’s football game at Eau Claire North. The wildcats lost, but it was fun to see Osten on the field. He...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...





No comments:
Post a Comment