Friday, July 11, 2025
27…bye bye Batstone’s and hello Weaver-Olsons
Here we go…Brad and I celebrated our 27 years of marriage today! We took Erin, Ella and Judah back to the landing and then spent the day in Ely meeting up with Nathan, Natalie and Micah. I did some laundry and a little shopping and also got my steps in for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...





No comments:
Post a Comment