Monday, March 25, 2013
palm Sunday
Our family attended Palm Sunday service yesterday and reflected on our experience of one year ago. We assembled as all the churches in Frederiksted and processed down to the waterfront in a parade. Holy Trinity was right behind a steel drum band that played "This Is the Day". We followed a man dressed as Jesus who was riding a donkey. When we arrived at the waterfront, we heard different community church leaders speak and talk about Palm Sunday.
It was an incredible experience that I hope to never forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment