Wednesday, March 20, 2013
#8 for the 7 year old
I called yesterday afternoon to check in after a day of observations at Hugo Elementary. K answered the phone and greeted me with a "guess what, Mom". I said "you lost another tooth"--her reply "YES! How did you know?". She proceeded to tell me the story of how she yanked yet another baby tooth from her sweet little grin. I asked is she looked any different. She put me on hold to check the mirror and came back telling me that she looked just a little different.
She is growing so much and her mouth is just full of gaps and really large teeth replacing those tiny little baby teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
outlaw music festival
Dear friends Kim, Michelle, Sarah and Sarah’s sister and niece all went with me to Willie Nelson’s 93rd birthday celebration at Mystic Lake ...
No comments:
Post a Comment