Monday, March 11, 2013
crafting night
Friday night, K and I attended crafting night at Michelle's. She made crafts with duct tape and participated in an impromptu fashion show. I sorted photos from "the drawer". It was great fun catching up with friends and also getting some crafting done. Thanks Michelle for a fabulous evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment