Friday, March 22, 2013
civil war exhibit
The River Falls Public Library has some really nice exhibits throughout the year. K and I went to an exhibit featuring the Civil War. I believe this is a copy of an actual photo of our 16th President Abraham Lincoln along with Allan Pinkerton and General John McClernand. I wish A would have had a chance to visit as he is very interested in the events of that period. We will continue to look out for nice exhibits to boost his knowledge and pique his curiosity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment