| The River Falls Swim Club--A is in the 2nd row 3rd from right |
Friday, March 15, 2013
11A
A will be playing baseball very soon for the River Falls 11A team. We did just get a message saying that the team is in need of a head coach. I forwarded the message to Brad to see if he would be interested/able. We shall see how invested our family will become.
A finished up his swimming season last night with fun night at the pool. He enjoyed playing water polo with the big kids. It was a great experience for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment