Monday, February 11, 2013
6 hours
This weekend was very busy with swim meet, dinner with "the fun group", babysitter several hours on Saturday, timing at swim meet on Sunday, prepping for class tonight...
But one of the highlights was my Parent and Family Education class on Saturday. Our instructor, Molly G. did a beautiful job of holding class for 6 hours! We did have a 45 minute break for lunch, but otherwise we were interacting with one another and learning about communication strategies. She knocked it out of the park! Another great perk of having class for 6 hours on a Saturday is that I don't have night class on Valentine's Day and another night this semester. Time is so precious with my family, so I'm looking forward to good times with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment