Monday, February 11, 2013
heap big snow
It is a winter wonderland out there! We weren't thumped like the east coast, but we did experience a large amount of precipitation this weekend. Rain, ice and snow. As I saw people scraping their windshields this morning, I was thankful for my little walking commute to work and my wonderful husband who shovels our sidewalks and driveway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment