Friday, February 10, 2012
Wow wow
One of baby Osten's favorite phrases is "wow wow". When playing cars, seeing our neighbor dog Ruby, the light turning on, a fan turning on at daycare; he is amazed. Athena, one of Osten's excellent caregivers got quite a kick out of his vocalizations.
He is starting to make more comments about his world. Last night, Kathryn was watching the Backyardigans and he sang along to the theme song. We were singing a muppets Christmas song Mememememememe and he sang along.
Ruby & Mama are the other words that I have deciphered from his long ramblings and vocalizations. He is a charm and a gem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment