Wednesday, February 8, 2012
100 th day of school
Today was our 100 day of school at Good Hope. Our class celebrated with pj day, a beach walk, number writing, treats and a movie...Spy Kids. It was quite a fun day and we partied hard. Tonight I took a dip and so far have swam 210 laps in 2012. My goal is to get 3660 laps for the year so I better pick up the pace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment