Friday, February 3, 2012
weird reptile
Last night when we got in from our moonlit swim, Kathryn announced that she was seeing a large lizard on the ceiling. We have had a few anole on the ceiling, so I didn't think much of it. Went into our bedroom and found this right above where I sleep
I have no idea what kind of animal this is, but I have to say, I slept with one eye open as it slightly creeped me out. Brad got him down and brought him outside. He was slow moving and seemed friendly enough. Maybe we can have someone identify in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment