![]() |
| an overhead photo of the refinery |
Sunday, February 5, 2012
what happened to St. Croix on Kathryn's 6th birthday
I've been avoiding this subject, but it has been a large part of island life for the past few weeks. I am using photos from a fellow Tamarind Mom's blog. There is going to be a mass of people leaving the island and I don't know what the outcome will be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...


No comments:
Post a Comment