Sunday, February 12, 2012
date night
Last night Brad and I slipped away thanks to Haley to celebrate Valentines Day. We went out to eat at a sweet little bistro called Salud. Mussels, baked Brussels sprouts, super fresh mahimahi, steak, wine, bread and time together was incredible. After dinner, we went to the theater to see the play, the color purple. Very well done with some great singing. We got back home at about 11:30 pm which was way past our bedtime.
The kids had fun and so did we. Date nights are special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment