Friday, March 9, 2018
the music keeps playing
the music continues--today our school took a walking field trip the UW River Falls to watch the St. Croix Valley Symphony perform and learn about the different parts of the orchestra. The bass player was especially engaging with our class. Then we headed back to school and one of our students presented his guitar playing work...he had a very interested audience.
I adore the peace and thinking that happens when music is played and appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment