Sunday, March 25, 2018
first day of our adventure
We are currently enjoying a wonderful adventure to Charleston, South Carolina. We left River Falls shortly after school on Friday. We loaded up Betty's silver minivan and started off on our journey on Division Street to Highway T, to 94 ate dinner at Casa Margarita. Drove into Illinois, through Chicago and ended up in Merrilville, Indiana at LaQuinta Inn. The hallway was long, but we did get a good night's rest and then we got a chance to have a tasty breakfast in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment