Tuesday, March 6, 2018

late start

4:50 am call from Superintendent Benson stating we have a 2 hour delay to the start of our day. The calls cycled through our phones (Brad's phone, home phone, Karen's phone) and then there was a second round saying that there was no morning 4K.

I awoke and made my way to Anytime where very few athletes were practicing their normal routine. On my way home I took a little tumble (watch out the roads are slick) and am documenting in case I'm sore later and can't remember why.

Now I'm finishing up a few last papers to grade and will soon jump in the shower and finish my coffee and yogurt/granola. Anders got to work at DQ last night and appreciated the late start to the day.

Today after school some of my students are presenting their learning at a district tech/math showcase. I'm eager to see them in action.

No comments:

preparing for Alaska

Packing and doing end of the month tasks as we are getting ready to leave for Alaska. Grouted my stepping stone, went on my end of the month...