Saturday, October 25, 2014
party and Potter!
Today we are getting our work done early so we can get to the annual Mitchell Halloween Party at 2:30 and then head to Potterfest at 6pm. Potterfest is where Fox Den Books in downtown River Falls turns into Diagon Ally and Hogwarts and we depart from platform 9 3/4 at 6pm. The two eldest Olson kids and I will be heading there. I hope to get some photos to post tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment