Monday, October 6, 2014
sluggish betta fish
Our class recently adopted a Betta fish named Finnigan. When I got into the classroom this morning to prep the class for a day of learning, I noticed Finnigan was swimming near the bottom of the tank. I also noticed that our room temperature had dipped about 15 degrees since Friday. I hope we don't lose our beloved pet due to freezing him to death!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment