Wednesday, October 1, 2014
happy October!
October is upon us! The weather is chilly and the kids in my class had indoor recess today. When we were reflecting on our day, I was asking kids to try to figure out why our classroom was not peaceful in the afternoon--lo and behold, the biggest talker said "I think we may have been that way because we had indoor recess." BINGO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment