Wednesday, March 19, 2014
weekend at the Olsons
This past weekend, we spent time with Bud and Betty, Brent, Molly, Siri and Ivan. It was nice to see Betty moving around well and also to see Molly's growing baby bump. They know they are having a boy--Siri wasn't a fan in the beginning, but she is pretty excited now that she knows she will always be the princess of her family ;) I can relate and so can KGO2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
volunteer zinnias
These plants didn’t survive the summer heat, but their seeds are alive! I don’t know if they will flower before the freeze, but I’m going to...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment