Thursday, March 13, 2014
catching up on downtime
Monday afternoon I started to feel better and decided it was time to do a little reading for enjoyment. I started reading the Little House series--the Long Winter--so appropriate for the current season. Finished reading the Long Winter and now am on These Happy Golden Years. Blissful to have a little downtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment