Wednesday, March 19, 2014
schools out for spring break
Spring Break is HERE! Last Friday, our class did some fun projects and then it was an early release day for professional development. I learned about an update to Read Naturally and also about Reciprocal Teaching. It was a nice in-service, but even nicer was the fact that it was time to rest and rejuvinate-get ready for the third trimester of the school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment