Wednesday, March 19, 2014
school day
Tuesday was a designated classroom day--Brad helped me fix a bookshelf that was leaning waaaaaaay too far to one side--K and spent time organizing the books for the shelf and I started doing some lesson planning. I was planning on going in again today, but the time just slipped right past. I love spring break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment