Tuesday, July 9, 2013
miracle mix
cousins, K and Siri decided to whip up a new creation--miracle mix.
They did write down the recipe and it’s still at Grandma and Grandpas house. I will try my best to write all the ingredients down:
organic animal crackers
cheerios
cheese its
cocoa krispies
corn flakes
quaker oatmeal squares
m & ms
They had a blast making it and we enjoyed eating it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment